16 May 2009

My Chemistry Teacher

exams are just around the corner T.T
____________________________________________

Now I would like to talk about my Chemistry Teacher, Pn Lian Yoke Peng

She's a teacher who likes to explain using a long way like comparing

For example, she uses 1 pencil to represent one element,she uses 2 pencils to represents a molecule.

I mean its ok sometimes but its kinda boring though...
When she teaches, Its ok but kinda boring because of the explanation..

Its not that i don't like her, Its just that when she explains... She explains it in a long long way..
and wastes times along the way

I realized that she teaches 4sc1 in a good way
but teaches 4sc2 in a boring way..

though i like her teaching its just that my classmates dont like to listen to her...
coz she's kind of boring...

that's my post about her

1 comment:

Delwyn 'Fatz' Justinian Chang said...

bapak ah , teach sc1 better , berat sebelah sial